- When and where are the monthly meetings? Meetings begin and 6:30 pm on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Walli’s in Flint and 3rd Tuesday of the month at Diane’s Grill (formerly Fish Tales restaurant) in Wixom. For complete details and directions go to http://www.walleye101members.com/?page_id=53
- What if I can’t make a meeting-can I still see the seminar? Meetings are usually live streamed on the Members Only Facebook page. They are also stored and available to view the next morning on the Members Only Facebook page and on YouTube on Thursday after the meeting.
- Do I need a Facebook Account? While a Facebook account is not necessary, it does make it much easier to access the latest info, fishing reports, live streaming of meetings and contact with other members. It is easy to set up an account and you can be completely private when you do, using your account ONLY to access the Members Only page. If you need help setting up an account, contact us at email@example.com.
- How do I get access to the Members Only Facebook page? You will be sent an email soon after we receive your sign up information with an invitation to join the Members Only Facebook page. You can also send a friend request to Walleye Member and request to be added to the Members Only Facebook page.
- How do I contact other members? There are members lists on the Members Only Facebook page that are updated every quarter, you can contact a member through the Members Only Facebook page or there will soon be a link to the Members list on the Members Only website walleye101members.com
- Where do I place my stickers? Place your truck sticker (small one) in the lower left hand corner of the rear window of your vehicle. Place the boat stickers (large ones) directly BELOW, and in the middle of, the registration numbers on your boat.
- Are Members expected to act a certain way? Absolutely! You should have seen and read the “Code of Conduct” when you signed up, but if not, please review it here..
- Who can I contact if I need more help? Your fastest way to help is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone should get back to you within 24 hours. Be specific about your question so we can get you the proper, and best answer!
- What can I expect to gain from being a member? The more you participate, the more your membership is worth. Here are a few things members have mentioned as benefits of joining…detailed fishing reports, hardcore fishing info and seminar, meeting new fishing partners, learning from other members, fishing with other members, discounts on products, fellowship with other anglers, ability to ask a question and receive good feedback, connection to a great group of people.